Starters and Sides
Let's do Lite Menu
Dinner Party Menu
Romantic Dinner for 2
Meet "Chef K"
ITS OK TO EAT DESSERT FIRST
- Wedding Cake Cupcakes White cake with vanilla bean and butter cream icing oh, so moist! Chocolate on chocolate too!
- Cheesecake of Choice Your favorite flavor cheesecake, made to order with seasonal ingredients bite size minis are perfect for your next party
- Double Fudge Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting Rich and chocolaty, you wont be able to eat just one!
- Lemon Pound Cake Moist and delicious great with fresh blueberries
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Made the old fashioned way, except for our secret ingredient!
- Coconut Cream or Lemon Meringue Pie Just like Mom use to make
- Chocolate Ganache Tart Decadently rich chocolate in a cookie dough crust
- Tarte Tatin Double baked apples in a caramelized pastry crisp
- Tiramisu Mascarpone filling lined with Espresso syrup and freshly made Lady Fingers
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting a delicious perennial favorite
- Raspberry Yogurt Cake Light and airy, this could become a family favorite!
- Winter Pear and Citrus Tart Perfect for those cool nights spent around the fire
- Gingersnap Cookies with White Chocolate Drizzle Best Gingersnap cookies ever! A holiday tradition at our house
- Hazelnut Biscotti Baked twice, the ultimate companion to your coffee or tea
- Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake Granny Smith Apples inside, sugar frosting on the outside
- Cappuccino Brownies Moist and rich, with or without icing and nuts
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake Enjoy this for breakfast or with whip cream as an after dinner dessert
- Cornmeal Cherry Cookies These not too sweet cookies have a crumbly, golden texture
- Toffee Blondies These bars are great for lunchboxes or a school bake sale
- Banana Cream Pie This graham cracker crust has a slightly chewy texture that nicely offsets the creamy custard filling
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Candies Perfect for your next cookie exchange
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Just right for guests or family (or Cranberry walnut- you choose)
- Pumpkin Honey Cake A fine textured cake with a luxurious whipped cream frosting
- Golden Cake with Carmel Frosting This yellow layer cake may become a family tradition
- Pecan Diamonds makes a great gift or party treat
- Chocolate Truffles dusted with cocoa powder or chopped nuts
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries quality milk, dark, or white chocolate glaze these luscious berries
- Raspberry Mousse Filled Chocolate Cups the perfect combination of tart berries and decadent white and milk chocolates topped with fresh whipped cream oh so pretty!
- Chocolate Brownie Torte with White Chocolate Mousse and Caramelized Bananas the most popular dessert on our menu!
- Chocolate Soup as seen on Live from Jaspers Kitchen this recipe has quite a following
- Lemon Pots de Crθme lemon curd never tasted so good
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting perfectly decorated for the holidays